WHAT EXACTLY IS BADSHAH APOLOGIZING FOR ?

Badshah is currently on cloud nine, as he’s working in Pollywood, Bollywood as well as with Hollywood superstars. The Rapper cum singer is working so hard to make 2018 a big year. As we all know that the singers have already given hits like Buzz with Aastha Gill, Tareefan from Bollywood film Veera Di wedding and International collaboration with the famous trio Major Lazer titled as ‘I Wanna Be Free’.

Badshah was about to release his much-awaited album ONE (Original Never Ends) last year. But, the Saturday Saturday hitmaker pushed it to 2018 after the birth of his daughter, Jessemy Grace Masih Singh. Bonus for us, the album will now have 12-13 songs instead of eight.

Finally, after all the delays, Badshah announced the release date of his album. Sharing the news on Instagram he singer said:

I’m sorry if I’ve ever hurt you, I’m sorry if I’ve let you down. That was never the motto. The motto has always been progressing and success. Hard work has always been the key. I’ve sacrificed a lot to follow my dreams. If you’re a part of the vision, you’re welcome. If you need my time, we need to be working towards being successful. 24 hrs a day is too less already. We need to make it happen and we need to make it happen right now.

O.N.E. Coming on 17th August 2018. This biggest music album the country has ever seen. Bless me 



Earlier in an interview, the singer disclosed about the songs in the album and stated that

Maybe albums will make a comeback in future. Artists prefer releasing singles and that’s the trend, but I’m not following any trends. The idea of an album was a natural thing to do. I think my fans have also realised that, and they’ve evolved with me… With this album, they will see the real me. I have been completely honest about myself

Well, we hope that Badshah’s this album will also be a hit one and he will amaze us with his singing and raps in the album.

Share on Google Plus

About Ravi

0 comments:

Post a Comment